is a store which offers a wide range of unique desiger objects from artists of Apulia, a region in southeastern Italy. These objects, which are offered to the the amazed customers, include selected jewelry, hand-made clothing and furnishing. The two signoras – the owners of the store – gladly deal with further requests regarding the flexible adaptation of sizes, the customized combination of materials and cuttings or the arrangement of any type of custom-made specifications. To show the world in Berlin that not only wine and food but also the creative scene of South East Italy is remarkable is the credo of “Wo die Zitronen blühen”.
Wo die Zitronen blühen
Senefelder Str. 33
10437 Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
Mon.: 15:00 – 19.00
Tue. – Sat.: 11.00 – 20.00
Fon +49 30 40 50 59 68
Das könnte Sie auch interessieren:
- Razzo 2nd Hand Razzo is one of the oldest second hand shops of...
- Tausendschön Pure Nature ... Thousand beautiful things in high quality made...
- Glaube und Wahrheit At our store you can purchase beautifully crafted stuffed animals...
- tausche Berlin Different every day. tausche Taschen are the first bags with...
- Leathers Black, shiny, tarnish, uncreased, grained, tight what ever you desire...
Comments are closed.