‘Who killed Bambi?’ offers fashion for young people – clothes made of trendy fabrics with stylish cuts and unusual details. Across the many stores you’ll find top styles for the current season, as well as one-off pieces, and above all, fashion to fall in love with. At ‘Who killed Bambi?’ you can expect a relaxed browsing experience in each of the beautiful shops, whether in Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg or Friedrichshain! If you have any questions about fashion, the knowledgeable staff are happy to help. So what are you waiting for?! And why not check out the latest store at S-Bhf Hackescher Markt!
Who Killed Bambi?
Eberswalder Str. 26
10437 Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
Mon. – Tue.: 11:00-20:00
Fri. – Sat.: 11:00-21:00
Fon +49 30 48 49 45 74
Das könnte Sie auch interessieren:
- Who Killed Bambi? BLK Who killed Bambi? offers fashion for young people - clothes...
- Who Killed Bambi? Flagship Store Who killed Bambi? offers fashion for young people - clothes...
- M-45 Fashion Lounge M-45 Fashion Lounge The M-45 Fashion Lounge is the new...
- ABOVE The Above-Store is located in the Kastanienallee, in one of...
- Beckmann The Beckmann ++ fashion store sells clothes just for men!...