right next to the multiplex cine of the Kulturbrauerei (Kino in der Kulturbrauerei), the owners wanted to establish a cafe/bar/restaurant with a new concept that was never seen before. The idea to combine a tapas and cocktail bar with a cinema had two reasons: On the one hand, Spain is well-known for its exceptional filmmakers such as Buñuel or Almodovar, on the other hand, enjoying a cocktail or freshly-prepared, tasty tapas while watching a movie, is a unique experience for all moviegoers. During the warm summer months, the terrace with a size of about 100 m² offers additional space for 100 visitors.
Queso y Jamon
Locate in the “Kulturbrauerei”
Schönhauser Allee 36
10435 Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
Sun. – Thu.: 14:00 – 2:00
Fri. – Sat.: 14:00 – 4:00
Fon +49 30 44 03 39 27
Das könnte Sie auch interessieren:
- Alte Kantine he “Alte Kantine” is one of the oldest locations in...
- Justmusic Justmusic combines the biggest music shops of Germany’s three largest...
- Kino in der Kulturbrauerei Over the past years the multiplex cinema in the KulturBrauerei...
- Palais The Palais Veranstaltungs GmbH bears the responsibility for the location...
- Berlin on Bike Berlin on Bike – Guided tours and bike rental ......