which was temporarily used as an art studio and as a room for lectures and performances. Since the refurbishment of the complex Kesselhaus/Feuerwehr in 2003, the location, now known as the Maschinenhaus, was converted into a theatre room (1st floor) with a completely-equipped stage and 100 seats. Due to its intimate atmosphere, the Maschinenhaus has become one of the most popular concert halls in Berlin by now. In order to guarantee the best service possible, the information and ticket office (TIC) was opened in March 2004 in the first floor of the Maschinenhaus.
Consense Gesellschaft zur Förderung von Kultur mbH
Schönhauser Allee 36
10435 Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
Fon +49 30 44 31 50
Fax +49 30 44 31 51 99
Tickets +49 30 44 31 51 51
Das könnte Sie auch interessieren:
- Kesselhaus The Kesselhaus in the Kulturbrauerei has turned into one of...
- Palais The Palais Veranstaltungs GmbH bears the responsibility for the location...
- tic in Prenzlauer Berg The Tourist Information Center (TIC) of the district of Pankow,...
- Pool & Cigars The coolest pool lounge in the city ... Since April...
- Ashtanga Yoga Palace Yoga classes in the traditional mysore style ... A bright...