From the people who brought you ABOVE comes the new concept store DOST – the next step in fashion’s interpretation of streetwear. Street fashion, if you will. This elegant set-up which covers 90 square metres of space is impressive not just in light of its handpicked collection which its owners are constantly changing and expanding – it’s also the design of the store which impresses. Wood-panelled walls and wooden sideboards are set against a raw, concrete backdrop and an integrated iPad lounge. The iPad lounge displays all the news about imminent releases, orders and of course the collection. This is next level shopping for men and women, at one’s leisure and with good advice to hand.
Aside from fashion and sneakers, there are lots of accessories and gadgets. Brands included WoodWood, Uniforms for the Dedicated, SUPER, YMC, Han Kjøbenhavn, Libertine-Libertine, Won Hundred, Penfield, Vans California, Clae, S.N.S. Herning, Soulland, Velour, Stussy Deluxe, Second Female, Sixpack France, New Balance, Nike. There are also design and fashion magazines – and much more!
Mo. – Sa.: 11:00-20:00H
360Berlin Map auf einer größeren Karte anzeigen
Das könnte Sie auch interessieren:
- ABOVE The Above-Store is located in the Kastanienallee, in one of...
- M-45 Fashion Lounge M-45 Fashion Lounge The M-45 Fashion Lounge is the new...
- funi shop | art | café funi is a platform for creative work and art handicraft...
- Who Killed Bambi? Who killed Bambi? offers fashion for young people - clothes...
- Clarks Shop „British by Design”is the slogan for Clarks’ Spring/Summer 2012 collection....