Since 2005, Club 23 – a very impressive dance floor with a good sound, light effects, shiny copper walls and beautiful decorative wall papers – is an essential part of the party and night life in Berlin. The club, with its intimate atmosphere, offers lots of space to dance, niches with comfortable seating accommodation and a 360° bar; however the music still sets the tone in this club. Whether it is the attention to detail, the successful mix of styles or the continuously changing light and sound concepts that make the club so distinctive, all agree upon one thing: this club represents the unique style of Berlin.
Locate in the “Kulturbrauerei”
Entrance Knaackstraße 97
10435 Berlin Prenzlauer Berg
Fon +49 30 44 31 51 55
Das könnte Sie auch interessieren:
- SODA Club The SODA Club welcomes all party people with a very...
- Alte Kantine he “Alte Kantine” is one of the oldest locations in...
- Center of Dance A place to dance – from classic to popular dances...
- Kesselhaus The Kesselhaus in the Kulturbrauerei has turned into one of...
- Literaturwerkstatt Berlin Club23 at the SODA Club The “Literaturwerkstatt Berlin” is a...